Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

The tracksuit !

Ok, it was a panic buy. I`d been in that bloody sports shop for about 4 hours and was getting stressed and it was the best of a very bad bunch! Very bad!!!


I was too embarrassed to wear it last night (the top that is, my waterproof trousers are very passable as long trousers - no really ) and despite being a bit cold when we arrived here today I will not wear it.


I only bought it cos Ben said I needed one for warmth in the evenings, he didn't tell me his is a nice (trendy) cotton top with very subtle styling!

Oh no, I look like Zorba the recently released to re-offend refugee !! My black fleecy type jacket would have done fine, except I have sent that to Stockholm already as I was told it would be far to bulky to pack in my bags! Yeah right, loadsa room in my bags, and I look like a rapist !


That tracksuit is going straight on ebay when I get back home ( it was sodding expensive )
Roll on tomorrow ..........


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?