Saturday, May 27, 2006

 

Something had to give.


Don't worry mum, it wasn't my knees, it was the bike! Ben noticed a quite pronounced buckle in my rear wheel and when I stopped to inspect it I found one of the spokes had broken, causing the buckle. (whatever happened to BOG Standard - ) Not a serious problem, I just loosened off the rear brakes to let the wheel spin freely (back brake are for girls anyway.)

It hasn't stopped us doing a nice and fast run this morning to a little port called Loftahammar for lunch (28 miles in 2 hours), in mainly glorious sunshine!







First time we've really seen the sun for about 10 days! Lovely, sitting here at the marina and taking it all in.

Similar distance to go this afternoon.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?