Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

Greetings from neils sidekick

Hi tony: mr reardon wants to know where you were for that german o level exam

Hi og: listen, i´m sure you haven´t changed in the slightest either. How is the gearbox on your dads sierra these days?

Hi neils family: i have to admit that annoying as he can be (as in one-upmanship, always having the last word, twitching all the time and talking in his sleep), he has been an absolute star on this trip. His knees have held out, his outfit has improved in a big way, his stamina is superb and his map-reading has saved the odd detour now and then. I have learned the hard way to keep a wide berth when he is on one of his no hands sprees, but hey, whats a few scuffs between friends.

We are well over half way and i am very confident of a happy end. I thought i might be dragging neil along with me, but in fact when i had my borat poisening experience, it was him chaperoning me home.

What a mate.


Comments:
I have to say that I am very suspicious when Ben is being nice, but we have had some hysterical moments on this trip so far (despite what may seem like petty bickering ).
Most of them have been due to exhaustion making anything seem funny, some have been due to Ben's brother Jan's comments about events of 20 years ago, which absolutely destroyed us and had us crying with laughter!, and many reliving funny moments from the past!

Ben's a pretty fine fellow to be around , and I have to say thanks very much for putting this whole thing together and allowing me to join him. It has been a real pleasure !
 
Hi Ben, Neils sister ann here, glad to hear that it is all working out well, we know what a pain he can be, but in times of need there is only one person to call ! I was worried about Neil doing this trip with so little preparation, but it sounds as if it is just what the doctor ordered ! I know if you are in Neils company that you will keep on eating and drinking !

Keep up the good work !
 
Hi MArly, don't worry, it´s just a bad case of cabin fever!

We´ll be back to bickering again very soon
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?