Thursday, May 25, 2006

 

A great British tradition

OK, it's time to lower the tone a little bit (this may surprise those of you who thought things were at rock bottom already!)

As Britains abroad, we like nothing better than laughing at slightly rude sounding foreign signs or place names. So never one to dissappoint, here are my favourites so far :-


I wonder what they sell in there ?



















Do you think his name is Bertie ??


and do you think he has a blog too ?!?












I'll leave you to guess what's on display this week ???

















I'll never look at speed bumps in quite the same way !

Comments:
Great lowering of the tone ! keep it up - or should I say keep it down ! Would you believe it, after making a joke about missing you and the computers not working, came in Monday morning to nothing but problems, and only got them sorted out today (Thursday lunchtime), so that is why you havent heard from me for a couple of days, (cant get on to the computer at home - msn messengers fault !)Glad to hear you have sorted out your seating arrangements - the only way is up!
Chloe and I are dying with bad colds at the moment, must be the constant rain ! Going to go round and clean your shower this weekend - cant wait ! (sad arent I, but I really do like shiny glass)
 
Mr Paul said

Keep the lowering of the tone coming. Great roadsigns.
Ya cant beat a cheap gag
 
It's like 'THAT'S LIFE', with Esther Rantzen,all over again.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?