Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

Day 3: Lunch.


The cycling is starting to get in the way of this eating tour of Gemany & Sweden !

Not so good getting back in the saddle again this morning, still smarts just a little bit ! but is definitely getting more bearable, thank god (should`ve listened to your saddle advice Rose ).

A very grey and chilly day today. Ben`s got his tracksuit top on, as most mornings, but mine is staying safely packed away! I like a nice cool breeze! (wherever it may flow !)

We`re keeping a steady pace today as it it about 60 miles again.

Stopped for lunch in a nice little bistro in a very grey town called Demmin.

Very nice pizza, but I think I may have been a bit over zealous in ordering! Couldn't finish it all! (doesn`t Ben`s tracksuit top look nice, wonder where he got that!?!)

Only 23 miles done so far (2hrs 10) so a long afternoon ahead - PS, Tony, I`m not sure what the meat was on my pizza but I did see some black and white hairs on it !!


Comments:
The pain will just get worse you know !

What I cant figure out is how you are able to update your site so quickly - do you use your phone ?

Aaron is away with the CCF at the moment (again !) trying to become a lance corporal, but when he gets back I will get him to visit your website. Good luck and take care of those rusty old joints !
 
The pain is getting worse, I`m for hoping for general numbness soon !

Yes, using my phone to post updates when we stop. Having trouble with pictures at the moment , will sort that out when we get to the hotel with a decent internet connection .

Cheers, neil.
 
Hi Neil - I thought it was me being a div that meant I couldn't get to see any photos! I am looking forward to checking out Ben's tracksuit top to see if yours really is as bad as all that!
Hope the knees and back are holding up even if the lower regions are suffering a bit. Did you at least get the gel shorts? If not then Ben just wasn't advising you well enough as his lower regions are probably permanently numb!!!
My shoulder is getting better although the burns are taking their time to heal. Looking forward to your next post.
love R.
 
Keep going mate,try and stay vertical!!!!!
 
Rose, glad to hear the shoulde rs getting better.

Read some not so good reports about gel shorts, not letting sweat evaporate etc, leading to not nice-ness down below, so avoided. Back in my more comfy shorts today, so we'ell see how it goes!

And from what I've heard, BEn does have a numbness problem ;-)
 
Kev, this vertical lark is a bit more complicated then it seems, seeing as the ferry men are setting traps for us !
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?